Fylingdales Group of Artists 20 June – 23 July
An amazing display of work by internationally recognized artists
THE STAITHES GROUP
There is always a selection of work by the amazing Staithes group of artists on display. These English Impressionists painted and exhibited as a group, in and around Whitby, from 1894 – 1909.
BECOME A FRIEND
Sign up to be kept informed of coming events…
Curating Space 25th July – 3rd September
Bringing together a number of professional artists who live and work locally and will include a diverse range of artworks.
Pannett Art Gallery is set in the peaceful and charming grounds of Pannett Park in the centre of Whitby. The gallery has an eclectic mix of 19th and 20th Century paintings on permanent display.
Coming in 2017
- Whitby Art Society 31 March – 7 May
- Whitby Community College 13 – 21 May
- Staithes Group exhibition 26 May – 18 June
- Fylingdales Group of Artists 20 June – 23 July
- Painting Exhibition 25 July – 27 Aug
- Leeds Fine Artists 30 Aug – 1 Oct
- Gifted (craft exhibition) 3 Oct – 5 Nov
- Christmas Display 10 Nov – 10 Dec
- Permanent collection 15th Dec – Spring 2018
Please note: all dates are correct at time of going to press. Please contact the gallery to confirm before making a special journey.
Two generations of Weatherill artists painted in Whitby and area throughout the 19th and early 20th Century. We have an extensive collection of their intricate and delicate paintings on display in the Weatherill Gallery.