THE NORTHERN CONNECTION 2
An exhibition by Leeds Fine Artists at Pannett Art Gallery from 5th September to 8th October.
There is always a selection of work by the amazing Staithes group of artists on display. These English Impressionists painted and exhibited as a group, in and around Whitby, from 1894 – 1909.
BECOME A FRIEND
Sign up to be kept informed of coming events…
A high quality craft exhibition at Pannett Art Gallery 10 Oct – 19 Nov
Gifted will showcase a range of talented designers, makers and crafts people working in a many different mediums including glass, textiles and enamelling to create contemporary craft works.
This selling exhibition of high quality craft provides an excellent opportunity for Christmas Shopping.
The gallery is open Tuesday – Sunday 9.30am – 4.30pm and admission is Free.
Pannett Art Gallery is set in the peaceful and charming grounds of Pannett Park in the centre of Whitby. The gallery has an eclectic mix of 19th and 20th Century paintings on permanent display.
Coming in 2017
- Whitby Art Society 31 March – 7 May
- Caedmon College Whitby 13 – 21 May
- Staithes Group selling exhibition 26 May – 18 June
- Fylingdales Group of Artists 20 June – 23 July
- Curating Space 25 July – 3 Sep
- Northern Connection 2 (Leeds Fine Artists) 5 Sep – 8 Oct
- Gifted (craft exhibition) 10 Oct – 19 Nov
- Permanent collection 24 Nov – Spring 2018
Please note: all dates are correct at time of going to press. Please contact the gallery to confirm before making a special journey.
Two generations of Weatherill artists painted in Whitby and area throughout the 19th and early 20th Century. We have an extensive collection of their intricate and delicate paintings on display in the Weatherill Gallery.